In our school, we are committed to keeping our children safe. This term Year 5 attended the annual Crucial Crew event in Select Stadium. By making the links between a number of different agencies and education, Crucial Crew aims to teach children in a fun and interactive way to: –
• Become more aware of personal safety.
• Make a contribution to crime prevention.
• Avoid being a victim of crime.
• Know what to do in an emergency.
• Foster good citizenship.
• Actively contribute to their health.
We continue to work with our local PCSO. Georgie Griffiths worked with Year 3 children about people who can help us. The children thoroughly enjoyed getting dressed up in different costumes and enacting the roles of people who can help us in our community.