Uniform is available to purchase from the School Office however, we are moving to an online service so not all sizes are available. As sizes go out of stock at school, they are being added to the website. Please check with the School Office first when you wish to purchase items of uniform.
The website address is http://www.brigade.uk.com/content.php?page=select_school&for=parents
Uniform Price List
- White or sky blue polo shirt (preferably with school crest)
- Sky blue sweatshirt with school crest
- Sky blue cardigan with school crest
- Black trousers or skirt
- Black fleece jacket with school crest
- Sensible shoes or smart, black trainers (no high heels please)
- In the Summer boys may wear black shorts and the girls may wear a blue and white school summer dress
Acceptable PE Kit
- White t‐shirt and black Shorts
- Trainers or pumps
- Tracksuit or jogging wear for outdoor PE
- Swimming costume or trunks/swimming shorts (long swimming shorts are not allowed)
- Swimming goggles will only be permitted with a letter signed by a parent or guardian
All Key Stage 2 children attend swimming lessons at some time during the school year. Swimming lessons are a compulsory part of the National Curriculum.
*A note is required from parents if a child is unfit for a swimming lesson.
Jewellery and Personal Property
No jewellery should be worn except watches or stud earrings – Smartphone watches are not allowed. Parents must take responsibility if an accident involving jewellery occurs. Children should not bring any personal property to school with them other than what they need for the school day. Neither members of staff or Governors can be responsible for the safe keeping of any items of jewellery or personal property brought into school.